One thing I’ve really worked on this past year is me. When I make that statement I mean I’ve worked on all of me, the mental, emotional and physical me. And what I’ve discovered is the power of mental focus and control. It is the toughest thing to work on, and yet can make or break a good day or bad day, a good wod or a bad wod, a PR or a fail.
Mark’s teachings aren’t anything new, but for some reason they really hit home. The major things I took away from his seminar;
- Lead with your heart and soul and the body will follow
- Appreciate every breath because it’s one more chance at life
- Live to serve others and you will be filled with a light that no one can dim
- Live with purpose and you’ll never work another day in your life
- You can not cross over to the next life with your pride, your ego or wealth, but you can take your good deeds as they leave an impact on the world. (that came from Greg Amundson)
Needless to say I signed up for Mark’s online academy ‘Unbeatable Mind’ and have every intention of learning to live a more fulfilled purpose filled life.